Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TAKIPSILIM

Twilight is going to be adapted into a Filipino teleserye by the station ABS-CBN. And they're planning to rename it into Takipsilim.

ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS?!


That's pure crap! It's insane. It's going to be a sure-fire epic fail!
I'm so gonna hate ABS-CBN if they'll push this through.


Don't they have a team of creative minds to write something more original?
They've been adapting a lot of series lately.
I bet the rights to Twilight is worth millions.
They afforded it? For real? I'm not entirely convinced.
And Stephenie Meyer? Did she really allow this hoax to happen?



Anyway, this is the cast of characters for Takipsilim.

Rayver Cruz as Edward Cullen
Shaina Magdayao as Isabella Swan
Valeen Montenegro as Alice Cullen
Gabby Concepcion as Dr. Carlisle Cullen
Luis Manzano as Emmett Cullen
Al Tantay as Charlie Swan
Yayo Aguila as Renee Dwyer
Fred Payawan as Jacob Black
Carlos Agassi as James
Chin Chin Gutierrez as Esme Cullen
Karylle as Rosalie Hale
Joross Gamboa as Jasper Hale
Jessy Mendiola as Jessica Stanley
Empress Schuck as Angela Weber
Brad Murdoch as Laurent
Nikki Bacolod as Victoria
Aaron Villaflor as Mike Newton



My primary concern about the casting is Gabby Concepcion. I know, he's young-looking and all. But nobody can ever, and I mean EVER, replace Peter Facinelli as Dr. Carlisle Cullen! Peter's fine (oh God!) and super hot. But Gabby, well, isn't as hot as Peter is. It's definitely a no-no for me.

I'm not sure about Rayver and Shaine being the main characters, though. They're okay, I guess. But they are just not good enough for the role.

And Victoria. I don't like Nikki Bacolod portraying Victoria. I'm happy with Rachelle Lefevre, thank you very much. I love her even if she's one of the bad guys.

Valeen Montenegro as Alice Cullen? No way! I'm all Ashley Greene! Solid! I don't think Valeen's charming as Ashley. She's not very appealing (Valeen).

I'm okay with Karylle. I like Nikki Reed, but she's not entirely what I had in mind while reading Twilight. Karylle's pretty much good of an actress. Again, I'm okay with Karylle playing Rosalie Hale.

Jackson Rathbone won my heart for over a thousand times. Joross is somewhat so-so. He kinda looks like Jackson, though (ha-ha). But Jackson's still my preference.

With the other characters, it's either I'm okay with them or I don't have any commentaries about them.



I died for the one thousand and first time because of this shit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home