Thursday, December 11, 2008

PIANOOOOO

Oh God. I miss playing the piano!

I missed it because of Edward Cullen. Gah! Hahahaha.
But seriously, I really do miss playing it.

I want to play Bella's Lullaby (Love Theme) so badly!
I've been searching for music sheets all over the internet since last night.
Found lots of them hanging around the corner. Same composition, different arrangements.
I wonder which of them is the correct one?

I need a piano ASAP!
I'm too lazy to head over to my grandmother's house next door.
Plus, her piano is out of tune since it had been around for approximately 40 years.
It's rarely used. It's being played when either I come over and play it, or when my cousin is learning a new song.

Can somebody please give me a piano of my own?
I'd really appreciate that. A lot. I swear.
That would make my life almost complete! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home