Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ANOTHER ONE LOST

Crap. I lost another cellphone. Crap. Crap. Crap!

It's my third time to lose a cellphone. Okay, not really "lose". It's more like the third time to have my cellphone stolen. Oh, joy.

I swear I'm going to curse that Computer Laboratory in the 6th floor!

Some psycho took the phone with my Globe sim card in it. That was my main number. I rarely use my Sun number. Crap. There were a lot of contacts there that I have not copied to my contact list here in my laptop. Crap.


This is my Globe phone, which had been stolen this morning.


This is my Sun phone, the one that got spared.


Yes, I had been spared. And to think both phones were beside each other inside my bag. My Sun phone is a colored one. The other isn't. See? The psycho's darn stupid. He should've stolen this instead of the other one. Or better yet, he should've stolen both phones! Hahaha.


But I'm still thankful that the other one got spared, or else I'll be dead meat! Speaking of which, my parents still doesn't know about the lost phone. They will not get mad at me (probably) since I was the one who bought it. Heehee.

Thank God I didn't bring my Nokia N73 cellphone since it's busted. That could've been the phone that got stolen. Phew! Oh, that reminds me. I've got to bring my phone to the shop to get it fixed. It's due ages ago. I'm just too lazy to go to the mall to get it fixed. Heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home