Sunday, November 9, 2008

random poem

I still haven't thought of a title for this poem. Actually, I wrote this a few months back and this morning, I just saw it in my old notebook. :)

UNTITLED

You are the nightmare that keeps me screaming
You are the tragic memory of my infinite misery
I am lamenting endlessly,
Causing me to rebel in this self-inflicted pain

I curse upon my death bed
Withdrawing all my might to you
I wander in the shadows of my mistake
Trying to correct with no vivid reason

The inevitable truth that I tried to hide
Discovered by your devious mind
For all eternity will you hear witness
to the damage that I had done

Lie for me, will you?
Save my forever-burning soul
Help my twisted being
Deny the mistake that I once did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home