Sunday, December 7, 2008

EMO BLEED

I'm emo bleeding. Crap.

Hey, man. Thanks for making me bleed like I have hemophilia.
Will you get out of my head? I'd appreciate that a lot.

Since I've got no one to share to [because my best friend isn't online and she doesn't have load in her cell], I made a poem instead.

Enjoy the bleeding, shithead.

---------------------------

Memories of an angel began to linger
In deep retrospect, it burned
The flames of lavish love/lust crept noticeably
Chagrin seemed unbearable temporarily yet apparently
In the pursuit of finding genuine love
It faltered like leaves falling in autumn
Unjustified sarcasms of an aged love
Defined human feelings roughly
Idle lips began to kiss the doors of goodbye
Inevitable loss of a heart
Undesirable taste of defeat succumbed bitterly
A riot of anger started to rage
Indestructible beneath the wavelength of misery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home