Friday, November 28, 2008

NEW MOON

I just finished reading New Moon. I ate my words from the previous entry. It wasn't really as boring as they had said, after all.

New Moon had this kind of edge that got me. I was in the verge of crying when I was got to the part where Bella and Edward got back from Volterra, in Italy. There was these lines where Edward had said that he loved Bella always. I know, I'm too cheesy and stuff alike. I get crazy over things like that. :D

I was really devastated when Edward left Bella. And then Jacob stepped in to the scene. That wasn't exactly the kind of romance I'd expected. They just don't seem to have this perfect connection. I was relieved when Edward was back in the story. Jacob doesn't really heat up things like Edward does; but Jacob has his own story to tell.

Now, I'm reading Eclipse. I don't have the grandest idea on how this book will come through. My friends won't tell me what's going to happen in this book. Oh well, better read this for myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home