Friday, December 12, 2008

IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER

In a few days, it will be Christmas day. The birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Now's the time of giving and/or sharing.
I really want to give presents to a lot of people.
Thing is, I don't have enough money to spend.
I barely have 3,000 PhP here.
Like okaaaay, what can I buy with that small amount of money for 20+ people?
Head on epic fail!
Whatever.

But of course, I want to receive a few gifts myself. Heehee.

Here's my Christmas wish list:
  • Piano OR Keyboard
  • DSLR camera (Canon 50D or Nikon D90 please)
  • Laptop bag (not the bulky one)
  • Twilight Saga + the Official Guide
  • Twilight soundtrack
  • iPod Touch (or simply iTouch)
  • a new of pair Havaianas flipflops
  • a new pair of sneakers
  • tons of statement shirts
I'm still thinking of things that I want for this Christmas. Haha.


Well, this might be the loneliest Christmas yet.
My cousins aren't coming here because one of my cousins is getting an operation due to Scoliosis.
Her operation will be on the 18th and she needs to recuperate after her operation.
Please help us pray for her safe operation. :)

Hmmm. What else?
Oh yeah. I miss singing!
I used to be part of our choir group back in high school.
December's a pretty busy month for us before.
A lot of singing engagements were to be done, and contests as well.
I miss the uber hectic schedule. Haha.
I miss my people! Awww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home