Saturday, December 27, 2008

FAIL!

It's still Christmas break. I still got little over a week left to enjoy this free time.
But, ugh, I'm freaking bored. I've been watching videos on YouTube for the past few days.
I've been listening to the same shit every single day. It's either the Twilight soundtrack or a play list consisting of songs by Paramore, John Legend, Natasha Bedingfield and who-knows-who-else.

My brain's failing me. I want to make a new layout for my Multiply account. Apparently, my creative juices are all dried up. I can't think of a single concept. At all. Crap. My current layout has been there for quite some time now. I should change it in time for the new year.

Speaking of which. It's almost New Year! No, wait. I'll save my New Year sentiments for the next (if not, another) blog entry. It'll probably be a novel. Haha.

Crap. I haven't finished making my gifts for my friends. Yes, making. I'm giving them handmade bracelets and key chains. Probably more on key chains. I lack beads for the bracelets. The key chains are much easier to make. Thing is, lethargy is dominating. Instead of making the presents, my ass spends its day on a comfy chair, bumming around. (And I say I'm bored when I need to do something more productive. Haha.)

Hey, I'm being productive, you know. In a way, at least. I've been searching for sheet musics all over the Internet. I'm trying to learn River Flows In You by Yiruma. Memorizing the notes, I mean. I'm slow at tutorials over YouTube. I'm much better off which a sheet music in hand and learn the piece on my own.

Which brings me to this. I still don't have my keyboard. Major fail! I don't know if they still have a plan on buying me one. How sad. I've been waiting in vain for several days. Gawd, can't they just buy it already? I want it. NOW. Haha.

Last night, my cousin IM'd me. He gave me a link to a website called failblog.org. I swear I laughed out all the shit out of me! It made me laugh so much, I had an asthma attack. Whoa. Haha. There was one video that cracked me up the most. It was all about people wanting to get in the train so bad, they shoved the people in front of them so that the can get in. Even the guards helped in pushing them! I was like, OMG, seriously?! Hahaha. That was epic! It notes both win and fail. Hahaha. Totally LOL moment right there.


I want to write a poem! But then again, my brain's failing on me. WHY!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home