Monday, January 26, 2009

WELCOME TO THE BANDWAGON!

I know, the Internet is something very vast and common to people. And with that, people tend to go with the flow. I noticed a lot of people having multiple accounts on Friendster, talking through comments (some are even obsessed with them, begging everyone to give them a comment). Like, that's crap. I used to that, I admit. But please, that was years ago. It's safe to say that I was among those people who first did those stuff aforementioned.

And lately (not exactly), I noticed that people joined that bandwagon. For example, Multiply. Before, I hardly know people who had Multiply accounts. Then all of the sudden I get invites from friends and other whatnots. It's funny that they just create those just to say that they have one. And after that, all they do is talk there, just like in Friendster. They barely use it for posting stuff. It's stupid of them to do that. Yeah, they do post something, but about what? Themselves mainly. Photo albums are flooded by their faces and their vanity as well. Yeah, very meaningful.

Another outlet of the trend is Facebook. I've been Facebooking for a little over a year. It ceased for a while because I got lazy updating it and then eventually Facebook had to disable it because my school wasn't verified since my school isn't in the list. Mylah got me into making a new one because she said I was missing a lot of action. So it was true. I found out a few nifty things that I won't find in Multiply or wherever. But anyway, that's not my focus here. Over the Christmas break last year, I was bombarded with friend requests from some of my schoolmates way back in high school. What's with that? Can't you contain yourselves in Friendster? It's already bad enough that you indulge yourselves in Friendster, and then segue a bit to another site that offers basically the same thing. You don't get the logic in that, do you? I don't neither.

I've grown tired and very annoyed of that crap already. They just create and create and never bother updating it in anyway. It's just there, rotting like molded bread and spoiled milk. Get what I'm saying? I'm guilty for not updating my accounts regularly because, well, I'm pretty busy now that I'm in college. I don't have the luxury of time to do such things. I barely have time talking to some people over the Net. Sheesh. Get a grip of yourselves.

I probably should hang myself with a rope and eat white chocolate while slowly dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home