Saturday, January 24, 2009

DAY WELL SPENT

Christine came over to my house yesterday. We practically spent the whole day together! Pretty fun and exciting. She had tons of stories to tell (about her crush) and I was there ready to listen and feel the magic that she was experiencing as well.

We talked about a handful of stuff like her incoming Prom and my debut! Oh my God, I'm actually turning 18 in about a little over 6 months. She helped me with my party, and I helped her with her attire on Prom.

I was psyched to hear that she wants me to "design" her gown. Well, we brainstormed, surfed over the Internet for designs. We saw some eye-catching gowns. I modified the ones she liked. I also did a few designs for her. She's pretty psyched as well. Wow, Prom in a month! Exciting. :D

As for my debut, here's the lowdown of our plans. The title of my party is "LEEgalized". And I love it! We thought of several titles like "Lee Rocks @ 18" and "Lee Twinkles @ 18". But the last part's too childlike for me so I dropped it off. My theme is somewhat like a dark theme. Black and red, and of course, stars! And then my 18 roses would be interesting. Instead of dancing with my 18 roses, I'll let them sing me a song! Talk about sweet torture. *evil laugh* The 18 candles would be different. I'll have a bar pin for each the girls with their names in it and a something that I want to tell them, then they'll light the candles of my 18 cakes. The 18 treasures is the traditional one. And oh! I'll have 12 shots, each shot representing a letter from my name, Leanna Sophia. So far, that's the plan. I have a list of my possible guests. I won't be celebrating my birthday on the day itself, though. It's on a Thursday. So yeah, it's a bit of a hassle for my guests since they have school and work the following morning. So instead of celebrating it on the 13th, it'll be moved on the 15th. That's a Saturday. We'll party till dawn! Haha. Kidding. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home