Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 BLUR

It's the last day of 2008 today! And then tomorrow's going to be the first day of 2009! WHOA!


2008 came in such a blur. So many happenings yet I couldn't remember about half of them. Haha! But of course, the important and worth-keeping ones I remember.


Random thoughts/events of 2008:
  • High School! Oh gosh, I remember the days when we used to dance like crazy inside our classroom, sing our hearts out over our favorites tunes, play like little children. I miss my classmates so much! And I miss my former choirmates even more! Sigh.
  • Graduation. That was the end of our joyous and pressure-free life. Like Shakespeare wrote, "Parting is such a sweet sorrow..." Indeed! It's definitely hard to say goodbye to that kind of life, to that kind of friends, to that kind of teachers, to that kind of experiences. Oh well. Moving on...
  • Summer! That was most probably the best summer of my life! First of all, I met my cyber world (and real life) best friend (in my terms of course) Pawnee! We waited for more than a year to meet each other personally. I met Louh and Celine, too! The first meeting was hilarious. Haha. And I had a bonding session with Pot, Neex, Migs, and Nine. Yay! I went to Angulo's gig that was absolutely unexpected. Haha. Went to HongKong for a about 4 days. I missed Chicosci's Summer Party because of that. But that's okay. HK was still fun and exciting. I also missed out on the FLS video launch because of that stupid diagnostic test for college, which I found out later on that I could have taken the test on a later date. Ugh. Okay enough. It made me remember the fun that I missed during the gig. Crap. Okay, enough.
  • College. Oh my God, I'm a college student! Being in college is really tough. A lot of sleepless nights, pressure-filled atmosphere. Crap. Can I go back to being a high school student? Can I? Please? Haha. But at least I'm more free in college.
  • Birthday. This year was quite different. It was full of adventure, to be more precise. That was the first day of the School Fiesta '08 Firstly, I had lunch with my family over at Bigby's. And then there was the parade from the college campus in Jacinto to the grade/high school campus in Matina. We walked tons of kilometers in the polluted streets of Davao City. That was torture, I tell you! Especially when you got asthma, that'll definitely make things worse. But anyway, I saw some of my high school classmates. That somehow made my day. After the program, my college classmates and I went to the Autoshop compound. Funny thing is that I didn't exactly say that I'll be at the compound, I said that I'll have dinner with my friends and come home immediately afterwards. Haha. We drank alcohol. That was the first time that I drank and came home drunk on my birthday. Hahaha! Good thing my parents didn't notice me being drunk. This is going to be my last year being a minor. Next year, hello legal age! XD

Those were the most significant times of my 2008. I think. Haha. I'm not sure! Oh my. Haha.


I'd like to say thank you to the following people:


Anthony

You guys are the best! Thank you for the memories that we built and shared together.
I love you guys!




Original Gatz and Ayotz

Even though we rarely have bonding sessions unlike before, I'm still thankful that you guys are still there without a doubt. Silently, you fill in those little holes in my life that were somehow left open. The times that we spent together this year are definitely treasured. I love you guys all the same as before! Thank you!


Fresher Choir Family

Yeah, you guys made a difference in my life, too. I didn't really expect that to happen because the older ones had their fair share in my life. You girls are definitely different from the older ones, but regardless, you gals are great! Thank you for believing in me. I love you gals!



S1

You guys made my college life all exciting and fun! I love you college buddies!



Pawnee

Of course! How could I leave you out? You're the most perfect friend I ever had. THANK YOU! I don't really need to expound on this one. You already know my sentiments. I love you!



I don't have the luxury of time to explain myself any further. It's almost 12 midnight.
I'll have a part two some other time. Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home