Thursday, January 8, 2009

HEY 2009!

It's already the 8th of January. I honestly forgot to blog on the very first day of the new year. Haha. Pardon me for my stupidity. I've been spacing out a lot. Sometimes, I even am not aware of what I'm doing. Great.

Hey, it's a fresh year. I won't (or didn't) start the year with a list of New Year's resolutions. I'll just carry over whatever I had the previous year and continue them. I'll start new and exciting things in my own time. I won't pressure myself in doing this or that, or in trying to change myself for the "better". That's lame. The resolutions are not necessarily made during the new year. You can make them any time. It's just up to you to make a move on. If you're determined, you'll achieve it for sure.

I'm curious. What's in store for me this 2009? Being legal is a given fact. Yes, I'm turning 18 come August. I still want to be a minor, but I gotta admit it, being legal has its advantages, too. But I won't dwell on that matter too much. There's still a few months to spare. Moving on, what's gonna happen to me this year? Will I have my love life back? Hahahaha. Crap. Whatever, Lee. :D

To be frank, I'm excited for this year! I dunno why. Weird. Haha. I think this year will be fun. But then again, maybe I'll stand corrected. Let's just see (or read on) as this year will unravel upon me (or us).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home