Saturday, January 10, 2009

BRAIN DEAD

Wow. My brain's practically dead right now. Looks like I overused it this time. The whole afternoon, I edited my photos after so long a time (just for fun) and I styled my hair like crazy. I ironed it, tied it, curled it, tied it again, then ironed it again. So okay, I was bored. That's why I did that. I was also thinking of doing those hair styles for the photo shoot.

Speaking of the photo shoot, Jose and I are planning to have one! I dunno when that's going to happen because he has Saturday classes. (I don't have Saturday classes :p ) He gets off at around 6 in the evening. So yeah, maybe the shoot will happen this summer. Or not. Depends. :)

I tried to cover Flyleaf's So I Thought and Much Like Falling. I couldn't find decents chords and/or tabs for those songs. It's either they're too hard (or fast) for me, or they aren't just right. I want to video myself covering those songs. YEAH RIGHT. DREAM ON, LEE!

After dinner, I decided to make one of the reports that was due next week. I think the report was the eternal cause of this brain death. It's a Filipino report. I must admit, I'm not that good in writing in Filipino, but at least it's decent enough. I still have to make a Power Point presentation for that Filipino report. I got two papers due for Bio 400. One is a reaction paper on marshlands in Agusan, and the other is for our group reporting on deserts. How can I make a reaction paper when I slept halfway through the documentary? Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home