Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PLEASE INSPIRE ME

Please inspire me! Inspire me to study, to focus, to learn certain stuffs.

I have to study for our midterm exams. But here I am, procrastinating once again. Why do I even love to procrastinate? Simple: Because it's much easier and enjoyable. Actually, I really don't have to study for the exam tomorrow, it's just about Microsoft Word. I'll just rely on my stocked knowledge. Ha-ha.

I'm making my time productive through finishing (making, rather) our portfolio for Lit2. I didn't watch Lipstick Jungle earlier tonight so that I could get a move on. Oh yeah, I couldn't watch it either because my dad was watching in the living room. If I watched TV at the kitchen, he'd prolly scold me for watching TV instead of studying. Hee hee. I'll just catch the replay on Saturday. And I wouldn't miss it for the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home